The benefits of utilizing Third Hand Bookkeeping Service for your bookkeeping needs:
- Accurate Financial Records You will be able to track your income and expenses by account so you know exactly where your money is coming from and where it is going. It is very important to maintain accurate financial records as it ensures you will get all the tax deductions you deserve.
- Client Invoicing We can send out client invoices promptly so that you maintain a steady cash flow.
- Sending Client Statements We mail out monthly statements to those clients whose invoices are past due so that your receivables are easily managed
- Vendor Payments By improving your cash flow, you will be able to pay your vendors on time and not be subject to late fees.
- Reconciling bank and credit card statements We reconcile your bank and credit card statements to ensure that correct balances are shown to avoid any overdrafts and catch any bank errors
- Providing monthly financial reports We provide income and expense reports broken down by account which will allow you to analyze those products or services that may need attention and monitor those expenses that are affecting your profit margin.
- Providing peace of mind Having up-to-date financial records will give you the peace of mind needed and you will be in a better position to:
- Determine if your business is in a position to expand
- Determine which products or services you are offering need additional marketing strategies
- Know exactly how your business is doing
AIPB CODE OF ETHICS:
The American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers was established in 1987 to recognize bookkeeping as a profession and bookkeepers as professionals. Their mission is to keep employed and freelance bookkeepers current on important revisions to federal and state laws, regulations and procedures; deliver high-quality continuing education for professional bookkeepers; and create a high-level certification of elite professional bookkeepers.
Third Hand Bookkeeping Service has been a member of AIPB since 2000 and became a Certified Bookkeeper in 2007. As a Certified Bookkeeper, we must follow the Association’s Code of Ethics:
Professional Bookkeepers have the following obligations:
Obligations to Clients:
- To provide clients with high quality professional services.
- To remain current and up to date on matters relating to the bookkeeping profession. Only by being up to date can the Professional Bookkeeper provide the client with high quality professional services.
- To protect the confidence of all aspects of the client’s business or, in the case of a no business entity, of all matters relating to the client.
- To be loyal to the client and work in the best interests of the client.
- Not to engage in any activity that is in conflict with the client’s interest.
- If asked by the client to do something not in accordance with the Professional Bookkeeper’s professional standards, to attempt first to resolve the issue with the client or, if unable to resolve the situation, to resign from the engagement and, if necessary, seek legal counsel. At no time should the Professional Bookkeeper report this situation to an outside group or agency unless required to by law.
Obligations to Society:
- Professional Bookkeepers engaged as public bookkeepers should at all times conduct themselves with integrity.
- Professional Bookkeepers engaged as public bookkeepers should, when requested or required, provide government agencies or bodies with information that, to the best of their knowledge, is correct.
- Professional Bookkeepers engaged as public bookkeepers should be objective in their professional judgments, actions and interpretations.
Obligations to the Bookkeeping and Accounting Professions:
- Professional Bookkeepers engaged as public bookkeepers should not engage in any act that would bring discredit to the bookkeeping or accounting profession.
- Professional Bookkeepers engaged as public bookkeepers should share new, general, nonproprietary developments in accounting with other members of the bookkeeping and accounting professions.
Industries We Serve:
- Business Consultants
- Non-profit Organizations
- Professional Business/Executive Coaches
- Human Resource Consultants
- Professional Speakers
- Professional/Trade Associations
- Virtual Assistants/Professionals
- eCommerce Companies
- Financial Planners
- Independent Insurance Brokers
- Event Planners
- Tutoring Companies
- Environmental Companies
- Small Business Owners