If you are a growing business, you understand the importance of good paperwork, clean accounting, and record organization, but perhaps you’re not sure where to get started or maybe you don’t think you have time.
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
• Do you know what your current accounts receivable balance is?
• Are you invoicing each month to guarantee cash flow to your business?
• Do you look at your monthly bank statements or just assume that the bank’s records are correct?
• Are you keeping track of your cash outlay transactions or are you just keeping those receipts rolled up in your pockets?
• Are you struggling each April spending hours upon hours gathering all your financial records for your accountant?
The tips provided in this download are a great start in getting you on the right path to financial record organization and they are easy to incorporate into your busy life.