If you work on a lot of Word documents and find it time consuming searching for a document you worked on earlier in the day, there is a way that you can adjust how many Recent Documents are listed when you select File – Open Recent.
- Open MS Word, click File and select Options
- Click on the Advanced tab
- Scroll down until you reach the ‘Display’ section
- Here is where you can adjust the option ‘Show this number of Recent Documents’
- Click OK to save your changes.
You will need to shut down and restart Word for these changes to take effect.