You just purchased an app through the Apple Store and once you start working with the app realize it is not what you expected. Apple does have an official app return policy: no refunds unless the app is unavailable to download after you have paid for it or you are experiencing technical problems. For those apps that you purchased and are not what they promised, you can try to contact Apple for a refund. Here is the process:
- Go to Manage Account at Apple Store (left side) and click on Purchase History
- Click on Report a Problem
- Click the arrow next to the purchase
- Click the Report a Problem link next to the app purchased
- Click the Problem drop down menu and select the problem description
- Write your comments in the comment box and submit.