Manilla is an online service that allows you to manage your bills, financial accounts, travel rewards programs, and subscriptions in one secure place — for free. With Manilla, tasks that were once a hassle, such as paying bills, tracking travel miles or filing statements, become convenient and easy to do.
Manilla supports more than 1,200 providers and is adding more each week. Those currently being supported:
- All major cell phone carriers
- Nearly every cable, satellite and telecom provider
- The nation’s largest regional and national banks
- Nearly 200 utility companies
- Most credit card companies including Citibank, CapitalOne and American Express
- Leading magazine and Netflix subscriptions
Manilla is a FREE service – they store the documents that they retrieve for you for as long as you want them. The documents are encrypted and stored in their secure facilitites and available to you 24/7.
Mobile apps for both the iPhone and Android are available.
How is Manilla able to offer this service for free? Because companies would like you to get your account statements and other notices electronically, which is faster, cheaper and more secure. Companies pay Manilla a small fee to deliver these documents to your Manilla account.