- Import your presentations. You can import your existing PowerPoint or Google presentations for collaborating with your Team
- Access anywhere. Because SlideRocket is a web application, you can access your files while on the road or through your mobile device. Your presentations are also available to your customers and prospects 24/7.
- Ability to create presentations online. With a full set of professional design tools and a library of images, SlideRocket helps you create breathtaking presentations that will wow your audience. You can also integrate content from Flickr and YouTube.
- Work together. Collaborate with your team, clients or your prospects.
- Share presentations easily. Problems sending your presentations via email? With SlideRocket, just publish a presentation URL and share it, embed your presentation in a web page or blog or send an invite with a few simple clicks.
- Measure presentation effectiveness. SlideRocket analytics allows you to measure your presentation effectiveness by showing you who viewed and what they did as a result.
SlideRocket has a free version which is for the casual user and does not allow the analytic or web meeting features. They also have a Pro plan which is $24/month and their Enterprise plan for organizations. With the Pro Plan you are eligible for a 14-day trial.