Did you know that adding audio and video to your marketing can help you gain more exposure for your business? Are you intimidated by “alternative” internet marketing strategies and don’t have the time to invest in learning new technologies?
Carla Wilson, owner of Wilson Virtual Assistants and VirtualEventsTeam.com, is a Certified Virtual Assistant and has been an entrepreneur since 2003. In the fall of 2009, she re-discovered a passion for audio and video technologies (she has a degree in Sound Recording Technology after all), and realized that many business people don’t have the time to invest in learning multimedia technologies for use in their marketing.
As a certified Virtual Events Specialist, Carla consults with small business owners and internet marketers to help them launch their next teleseminar, webinar or internet radio show. Her background in audio engineering provides added value to her clients as she owns professional equipment and a studio in her home. She understands that entrepreneurs need one-stop assistance when it comes to internet marketing, so she manages a team of experts for every facet of marketing.
Carla’s service offerings include:
- Virtual Events Management – teleseminars, webinars, live-streaming, internet radio shows
- Digital Media Production – audio/video editing, podcasts, tutorials, products
- Social Media & Internet Marketing Management
- Blog Management – set-up, maintenance
- Product/Shopping Cart Management – integration with website
- Membership Sites – set-up and integration
- Ghostwriting / Copywriting – press releases, articles, editing services
- Bookkeeping – preparation of invoices, monthly bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable management, financial reports