Deborah Smith, a social media expert, got me hooked on HootSuite. If you are looking for a tool that will really help you better manage Twitter and save you lots of time, then HootSuite is what you are looking for.
Some of the features you will love:
- Ability to manage multiple twitter accounts
- Customization of their interface through columns. Columns can be display your profile feed, keyword tracking, groups of individuals such as your clients or prospects allowing you to easily follow their tweets
- You can drag and drop between columns so if you want to create a column for clients, you can easily drag them from your profile feed to your customized client column
- Integrated URL shortener
- Send now or schedule for later. You can create Twitter messages and schedule for later launch times. There is also a column showing you all your pending tweets
- You can attach a file or photo to your Tweet
- Support of your other social media sites such as Facebook and LinkedIn. Just select which social media source you want your Tweets to update
- Track statistics. Graphs show not only a summary but also individual Twitter statistics.